Telekonsultation – 2023-10-03 13:01
ycv ycv ycv daff df
I hope this message finds you well. I understand that you have a few missing teeth and are considering dental implants to restore your oral function and aesthetics. It’s important to have a clear understanding of the surgical procedure involved to make an informed decision.
3D Surgical Implant Navigation is a state-of-the-art technique that we have to offer here at our clinic for placing dental implants. This method combines 3D Intraoral Scanning, 3D Digital Volume Tomography (DVT) Scan, 3D Virtual Implant Planning, and 3D Surgical Implant Navigation to create a precise, minimally invasive, and efficient surgical plan for your unique dental needs.
We also offer BICON ultrashort implants, which provide several advantages such as a reduced need for bone grafting, less invasive procedure, shorter treatment span, cost-effectiveness and potential for lower risk of complications.
Let me guide you through the surgical procedure for placing ultrashort implants:
Under local anesthesia, four to six ultrashort implants will be inserted in your jaw – upper and/or lower, depending on your specific needs. The complete procedure typically lasts one to two hours per jaw. If you desire, we can also provide sedation. Follow-up visits are usually scheduled 24 hours and 48 hours post-surgery. If you currently use a removable prosthetic, it can be re-adjusted two days after surgery.
Three months after the implant placement, we will see you again for a follow-up appointment where a small incision will be made to affix a prosthetic component. This will help us to accurately determine the position of the implant for the laboratory technicians to create a stone model. You will be given an opportunity to try a replica of the prosthetic and make aesthetic adjustments as required. Healing abutments will be used to promote proper healing of the soft tissue around each implant.
Your third appointment will be scheduled three days after the impression-taking. You will once again have the chance to try in the prosthetic replica and make any last-minute aesthetic modifications. The final prosthetic is inserted 48 hours later.
The cost for this procedure can range between 12.000€ and 20.000€ per arch, depending upon the number and type of implants and prosthetics used.
By choosing this method, you will also benefit from our unique technique that secures the fixed prosthesis to the implant abutments using a tight friction system. This eliminates the need for cementation or screws, allowing for easier removal and fixing of the prosthesis in the future if required.
I hope this information helps you understand the process and its associated benefits better. Please feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Prof. Dr. Mauro Marincola
(Text created with artificial intelligence, not vidiert)
– 3D Intraoral Scanning: A non-invasive procedure that creates digital 3D models of your teeth and gums.
– 3D Digital Volume Tomography (DVT) Scan: A type of X-ray that provides detailed 3D images of the jaw and facial structures.
– 3D Virtual Implant Planning: A computer-aided process that enables precise planning of implant placement.
– 3D Surgical Implant Navigation: A technique that guides the surgeon in precise placement of the implant.
– BICON Ultrashort Implants: Implants that are 8mm or less long, offering a less invasive option for patients with insufficient bone.
– Bone Grafting: A surgical procedure that involves transplantation of bone tissue.
– Abutments: The components that connect an implant to a prosthesis.
– Healing Abutments: Temporary components placed on the implant during the healing phase to shape the tissue for the final prosthesis.
– Prosthesis: An artificial device that replaces a missing body part, in this case, a tooth or teeth.
Ordination Dr. Michael Truppe Albertgasse 3/6 1080 Wien
Telefon 01 408 95 00 66
Diese Antwort wurde mit künstlicher Intelligenz (KI) für einen virtuellen Patienten im Rahmen eines Forschungsprojektes erstellt. Die Angaben der Behandlungskosten wurden mit KI durch Abfrage der öffentlich zugänglichen Autonomen Honorarrichtlinien erstellt. Ein Behandlungs- und Heilkostenplan wird nach den Richtlinien der Zahnärztekammer erst nach einem Termin in der Ordination erstellt.
© 2023 Eurodoc Telemedizin ForschungsgesellschaftmbH